Helps overcome emotional and psychological difficulties.
Directions for use
One capsule four times daily for six months. Followed by maintenance program of Fatigue Assist – one capsule four times daily. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Therapy Plus a nutritional intervention formulated to help alleviate symptoms such as:
- Low mood, anxious, and fatigued
- Insomnia, early-morning wakefulness, or excessive sleeping
- Irritability, restlessness
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses at different times depending on your environment. They may not always indicate that you suffer from low mood or depression. However if they persist, these feelings can become draining and sometimes overwhelming.
Therapy Plus is designed to help and support you whilst going through emotional and/or psychological difficulties.
Therapy Plus is specifically manufactured with all the necessary amino acids, nutrients, minerals, including NAD and 5HTP, to help support psychological and emotional well-being. NAD is important because it helps to increase brain dopamine and noradrenaline levels in the body. 5HTP works in the brain and central nervous system to increase production of serotonin.
Warning: Not to be taken with prescribed antidepressants.
Advice and tips
Common symptoms include:
- Sex drive
- Drive enjoyment
- Almost anything else you can think of
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Helpful tips when dealing with low mood:
- Remember that you may feel worse in the morning as seratonin levels are at their lowest when you wake. Try and get up and going as soon as you are able.
- Try and create morning routine
- Reduce stimulants like caffeine and alcohol
- Be kind to yourself, be aware of the little voice in your head - try to change the critical internal narrative into a positive one. Thtat voice can really change the way you think and feel.
- Plan activities that give you enjoyment and feed you
- Take the time to see people who add to your life
- Reduce the time spent with people who sap your energy
- Safely explore the internet for good advice. Mental health charities and organisations often have very useful information.
- Helpful apps: Calm and HeadSpace
- Try looking up a mindfulness group in your area
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Ascorbate Calcium (Vitamin C)
- Cal D Pantothenate
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
- Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine
- Vitamin B6 Pyrodoxine
Therapy Plus is not intended to replace good diet and nutrition, a good physical exercise program, or any psychological or emotional support you are currently prescribed but are specifically designed to be used to aid and assist a healthy lifestyle. If you are are currently taking any other medication please speak to your GP or health care professional.
Please see the Help and FAQs section of the website for relevant research and information on this product.