Helps recall and cognitive function.
Directions for use
One capsule two times daily. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Memory Plus is a nutritional intervention designed primarily for people experiencing difficulties concentrating or applying themselves to the job in hand. It may be helpful for those who are easily distracted or struggle to maintain focus.
Memory Plus may:
- Aid focus and concentration
- Increase attention span
Memory Plus may also help address memory loss often associated with getting older.
The complex composition of amino acids, minerals and nutrients in Memory Plus is designed to help the body manufacture what is needed to keep psychologically and emotionally centred.
Advice and tips
Common symptoms include:
- general forgetfulness
- increased agitation
- inability to complete simple tasks
- easily distracted
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Helpful tips if you are experience memory issues
- Keep active
- Try completing a puzzle
- Stimulate your brain with word or maths games
- Socialise regularly
- Get plenty of rest
- Eat properly
- Get organised. Create routines and make lists of tasks/items to purchase
- Always put important items in the same place (such as keys or mobile phones)
- Be kind to yourself. Memory loss can be very frustrating
- Use technology to help you. Try putting alerts on your phone to remind you of important appointments
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
Memory Plus is not intended to replace good diet and nutrition, a good physical exercise program, or any psychological or emotional support you are currently prescribed but are specifically designed to be used to aid and assist a healthy lifestyle. If you are struggling with cravings you can’t control or are currently taking any other medication please speak to your GP or health care professional.
Please see the Help and FAQs section of the website for relevant research and information on this product.