Helps combat emotional, psychological and physical fatigue.
Directions for use
2 - 4 capsules, twice daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Fatigue Assist is a nutritional intervention formulated to help alleviate symptoms associated with physical, emotional and psychological fatigue.
As the name suggests, it is designed to aid and support you when you are experiencing symptoms such as: difficulty sleeping, joint, muscle and/or headache pain, concentrating, lethargy and when struggling with low mood.
Fatigue Assist is a nutritional food supplement consisting of amino acids, nutrients and minerals. Each ingredient plays a vital role in helping to enable your body to manufacture the chemicals needed to help alleviate your symptoms.
Advice and tips
Common symptoms include:
- chronic tiredness or sleepiness.
- sore or aching muscles.
- muscle weakness.
- slowed reflexes and responses.
- impaired decision-making and judgement.
- moodiness, such as irritability.
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Helpful tips when feeling fatigued:
- Give yourself time. When feeling fatigued simple tasks can take longer to complete. Be patient with yourself
- Try and stay active. Pace yourself, but even a small walk to the end of the road and back can help
- Limit your intake of caffeine, alcohol, sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Try to eat a healthy diet
- You may want to speak to the people closest to you, and possibly your employer as well
- Access online forums, being conscious of your internet security
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Ascorbate Calcium (Vitamin C)
- Cal D Pantothenate
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
- Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine
- Vitamin B6 Pyrodoxine
Fatigue Assist is not intended to replace good diet and nutrition, a good physical exercise program, or any psychological or emotional support you are currently prescribed but are specifically designed to be used to aid and assist a healthy lifestyle. If you are feeling unusually fatigued or are currently taking any other medication please speak to your GP or health care professional.
Please see the Help and FAQs section of the website for relevant research and information on this product.