Helps combat emotional, psychological and physical fatigue.
Directions for use
2 - 4 capsules, twice daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
Fatigue Assist£39.99(including VAT)
IMPROVE MENTAL, PHYSICAL AND MENTAL FATIGUE - This product has been
designed to reduce fatigue and tiredness. The following nutrients have been shown to improve the feelings of fatigue : Magnesium, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C.
BOOST PSYCHOLOGICAL FUNCTION - This product has been formulated by specialists to improve psychological function, the following ingredients stimulate improved psychological function: Biotin, Magnesium, Niacin, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin C.
FORMULATED BY SPECIALISTS - Fatigue Assist has been formulated for you by
Eudeamon Chemists and Therapists. Fatigue Assist can be taken alongside a healthy diet to improve psychological function and reduce associated emotional,
mental or psychological fatigue.
TWO TO FOUR CAPSULES A DAY - Our potent formulation can be used in a tapered manner. Taking 4 capsules for up to 6 months then reduce to 2 capsules to maintain improvements seen to your fatigue.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS- Our Fatigue Assist product is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. The hard shell capsule is made from 100% plant friendly materials.
Advice and tips
Common symptoms include:
- chronic tiredness or sleepiness.
- sore or aching muscles.
- muscle weakness.
- slowed reflexes and responses.
- impaired decision-making and judgement.
- moodiness, such as irritability.
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Helpful tips when feeling fatigued:
- Give yourself time. When feeling fatigued simple tasks can take longer to complete. Be patient with yourself
- Try and stay active. Pace yourself, but even a small walk to the end of the road and back can help
- Limit your intake of caffeine, alcohol, sugar and artificial sweeteners
- Try to eat a healthy diet
- You may want to speak to the people closest to you, and possibly your employer as well
- Access online forums, being conscious of your internet security
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Ascorbate Calcium (Vitamin C)
- Cal D Pantothenate
- Methyl Sulfonyl Methane (MSM)
- Molybdenum (Sodium Molybdate)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
- Vitamin A Acetate
- Vitamin B1 Thiamine
- Vitamin B6 Pyrodoxine
Fatigue Assist is not intended to replace good diet and nutrition, a good physical exercise program, or any psychological or emotional support you are currently prescribed but are specifically designed to be used to aid and assist a healthy lifestyle. If you are feeling unusually fatigued or are currently taking any other medication please speak to your GP or health care professional.
Please see the Help and FAQs section of the website for relevant research and information on this product.