Helps support the reduction of physical cravings.
Directions for use
Two capsules three times a day for three months. Do not exceed more than two capsules in any four hour period. Maintenance dosage: One tablet two times daily or as required. Do not exceed the recommended intake.
Anticraving Assist£39.99(including VAT)
ALLEVIATE IRRITATING CRAVINGS - Anticraving Assist has been specifically designed to reduce addiction cravings and withdrawal symptoms from addictive behaviour.
NUTRITION INTERVENTION FOR ADDICTION - Anticraving Assist contains high
strength NAD and Vitamin C to help you break lifetime habits and regain control. Reducing aggravating cravings and assisting addiction recovery.
FORMULATED BY CHEMISTS & THERAPISTS - Anticraving Assist has been
formulated for Eudeamon. It has been scientifically designed to improve addiction
recovery. This dietary capsule has been designed to be used alongside a healthy diet to reduce cravings.
SIX CAPSULES A DAY - Our high strength formulation is to be used in a tapered manner including a maintenance program. Providing high strength NAD in every capsule taken.
SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS AND VEGANS- Our Anticraving Assist is suitable for Vegans and Vegetarians. The hard shell capsule is made from cellulose, a 100% plant friendly materials.
Advice and tips
Common symptoms of craving can include:
- Inability to limit use of a substance or activity to the extent that they show signs of physical impairment.
- Intense cravings and compulsions to use the substance or activity.
- Escalating use of the substance or activity - indicating tolerance.
- Continued use of the substance or activity despite increasingly negative consequences.
- Irritability, anxiety, poor focus, the shakes and nausea if they attempt to withdraw from the drug or activity.
- Repetitive relapsing.
- Personality and behavioural changes, such as taking risks (either to make sure they can obtain a substance/activity, or doing so while under the influence).
- Neglecting responsibilities and important activities in everyday life, including school/work.
- Becoming increasingly obsessed with focusing all their time and energy on ways of getting their substance/activity.
Most of the above symptoms can be considered normal responses. However, if you experience some of these symptoms for extended periods of time please contact your GP and consider discussing your symptoms with a trained counsellor.
Helpful tips when dealing with a craving:
- Try and eat a balanced diet
- Get plenty of rest
- Distract yourself
- Replace the craving with a healthy alternative
- Reduce the availability of the thing you crave – don’t buy sugary snacks, a pack of cigarettes, your favourite bottle of wine
- Set a long term reduction plan
- Sometimes the best thing to do is just stop. But you need to recognise that you might fall off the wagon at times. Forgive yourself and try again.
- Ascorbate Calcium (Vitamin C)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD)
Anticraving Assist is not intended to replace good diet and nutrition, a good physical exercise program, or any psychological or emotional support you are currently prescribed but are specifically designed to be used to aid and assist a healthy lifestyle. If you are struggling with cravings you can’t control or are currently taking any other medication please speak to your GP or health care professional.
Please see the Help and FAQs section of the website for relevant research and information on this product.